[collectd] Memoy leak advice

Daniel Rowe lists at fathom13.com
Wed Jan 23 14:17:07 CET 2008

Hi

I enabled the logging and corrected any errors, mainly plugins that
where not working. There are no errors being dumped to syslog now and it
is still leaking memory. If I watch it with top a few bytes leak away
every few seconds.

After running for just 11 hours it is using 11% of my memory which is
4gig.

root     30625  1.3 11.0 644520 449920 ?       Ssl  07:54
8:26 /opt/collectd/sbin/collectd -C /opt/collectd/etc/collectd.conf

I'm pretty sure it has a memory leak. What can I do to help track it
down?

Regards
Daniel