[collectd] collectd 4.2.4 network issues with Solaris 8

Oliver Tuschhoff o.tuschhoff at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 29 17:41:26 CET 2008

Hi,

first of all i'm very sorry i didn't get around to giving you guys a good
patch. I acctually wanted to "pretty" it up before i send it in but reality
didn't match my hopes ;-)
Well here is the "not prettied up patch" against 4.2.1.

Please forgive the added DEBUG statements and the stripped ntohs & htons.

The Gauge-Problem you mentioned might also stem from rrdtool.c.

The collectd Version compiled with this patches workes wonderfully on Sol 8
& 10 with/without Zones on Sun Hardware like V245, V440 & T2000 since Nov
'07.

Have a nice weekend
-oli