[collectd] pkgfoodir question

Christian Wiese morfoh at opensde.org
Sat Feb 2 21:12:36 CET 2008

Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:55:22 +0100 Florian Forster <octo at verplant.org>
wrote:
Hi Florian,

thanks for your reply!
I have no problem in altering the "pkgfoodir's" while building the
package, but I was just wondering if there would be a more generic
solution that adapts itself to the choosen layout depending on what
prefix was issued while running configure.

I am fine with the current Makefiles though ;)

Cheers,
Chris