[collectd] Version 4.3.4 available.

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Sun Aug 31 16:08:20 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm getting ready to release version 4.5.0, but there have been quite
some bugfixes in the 4.3 branch of the repository, so that I wanted to
release a new patch version, 4.3.4, first. I've just uploaded it to the
homepage.

The changelog is attached below.

-- 8< --
 2008-08-30, Version 4.3.4
 * Build system: Improved detection of and linking with the statgrab
   library.
 * collectd: Portability fixes, especially to determine endianess more
   reliable.
 * Various plugins: Fix format strings.
 * network plugin: A fix in the initialization function solves problems
   under Solaris.
 * disk plugin: A fix for giving disks under Linux 2.4 the right names
   again has been applied.
 * wireless plugin: A work-around for broken wireless drivers has been
   added.
 * nginx plugin: A thread-unsafe function has been replaced.
 * vserver plugin: A thread-unsafe function has been replaced.
 * memory plugin: A typo in the libstatgrab code has been fixed.
 * memcached plugin: Fix a too short timeout and a related file
   descriptor leak.
-- >8 --