[collectd] Versions 4.2.7 and 4.3.3 available.
octo at verplant.org
Wed Apr 23 15:29:24 CEST 2008
I've packed two new bugfix releases, 4.2.7 and 4.3.3. They fix the same
* build system: Improved detection of several libraries, especially if
they are in non-standard paths.
* build system: Portability fixes: Automatically define "_REENTRANT"
if the libc expects it.
* collectd: Error and warning messages have been improved.
* collectd: Check for the BYTE_ORDER and BIG_ENDIAN defines before
* apache plugin: Allocate new memory when reading a webpage instead of
using a buffer of static size.
* exec plugin: Close (almost) all filedescriptors before exec(2)ing
* hddtemp plugin: Error and warning messages have been improved.
* sensors plugin: Fix sensor collection for some chip types.
Especially people experiencing problems with the sensors plugin are
encouraged to upgrade.
Florian octo Forster
Hacker in training
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://mailman.verplant.org/pipermail/collectd/attachments/20080423/5760e0d3/attachment.pgp
More information about the collectd