[collectd] rc8 is not working

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Wed May 9 18:10:07 CEST 2007

Hi Sergiusz,

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 11:15:36PM +0100, Sergiusz Pawlowicz wrote:
> I forgot to mention that perl plugin in rc8 does not compile at all,
> but i just switch it off.

Could you please provide more information about this. What kind of error
messages show up? What kind of (related) packages do you have installed? What
kind of system do you use (I know you mentioned that before, but it's just one
line of typing for you while someone else would have to find and look up a
specific E-mail)? It might also be helpful to provide appropriate parts of
config.log.

Thanks for reporting this.

Cheers,

Sebastian "tokkee" Harl