[collectd] Unknown Issue

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Tue May 8 08:14:22 CEST 2007

Good morning ;)

On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 05:08:55PM -0500, Richard Shade wrote:
> looks like that was blocked :)
> http://ec2-72-44-57-45.z-1.compute-1.amazonaws.com/coredumps-rs.tgz

I tried to get a stack backtrace from those coredumps, but as I expected
that doesn't quite work. To analyze the coredump I need the executable,
too. On the positive side: `gdb' seems to be able to handle coredumps
from other platform :)

Julien, if you could re-compile the daemon with `--enable-debug' and
provide the binary, the traffic plugin `traffic.so' and the coredump I
can try to get a stack backtrace from that and hopefully fix the bug..