[collectd] Version 4.0.4 available

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Mon Jun 25 08:27:11 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've uploaded version 4.0.4 which fixes some more bugs. The cpu,
interface and memory plugins should compile and work under Solaris now,
the dns plugin hopefully works under OpenBSD (I never got a feedback if
the problem was resolved, unfortunately), the part of the load plugin
that reads /proc under Linux has been fixed (this is only used with
uClibc and the like).

Last but not least the daemon is no longer linked with `libfl', so you
don't need to have flex installed to build collectd anymore.