[collectd] collectd 4.0.3 available

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Thu Jun 21 11:35:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 08:52:16PM +0100, Daniel Leite wrote:
> config.h:774:1: "_FILE_OFFSET_BITS" redefined
> In file included from /usr/include/iso/stdlib_iso.h:30,
>                  from /usr/include/stdlib.h:18,
>                  from apcups.c:30:
> /usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h:188:1: this is the location of the previous definition

As Florian already suggested, this is related to the AC_SYS_LARGEFILE autoconf
macro. Imho this is a bug in autoconf as I should be able to recognize, if
large files are supported in some way already. I will look for a workaround
(or a fix if it's really intended to behave in this way).

Cheers,

Sebastian "tokkee" Harl
GnuPG-ID: 0x8501C7FC
http://tokkee.org/