[collectd] Collectd 3.11.5 Questions Apache Plugin, MySQL Plugin

Richard Shade rshade at rightscale.com
Thu Jul 26 22:51:32 CEST 2007

I am having a problem with the Apache and MySQL plugins. First Question is
the collectd.conf read in sequence, Do I have to have the load plugins at
the beginning or will it work anywhere in the file. Secondly, Is there a
place it logs, I need to see why it's not making the apache directory.
Third, I am getting this error from the mysql plugin: Jul 26 16:43:41
domU-12-31-35-00-06-44 collectd[26479]: Plugin `mysql' doesn't provide a
read function. Can you guys give me a hand?

--
Thanks,

Richard Shade
RightScale