[collectd] Lighttpd plugin

Mon Feb 12 16:22:52 CET 2007

My long-term goal was to forward all my application generated RRD files through collectd. But It requires equal steps for the source and destination RRD files to work. I thought future version of collectd would implement such feature.

For this plugin, I will try with the status page and post it here.

Regards,

Florent