[collectd] Device names in collection.cgi for hddtemp and df graphs?

Tue Apr 10 12:11:27 CEST 2007

Hello Florian,

Thanks for the prompt response. I've patched disk.c and hddtemp.c to
display disk/partition names and it seems to work. Since my experience
in (collectd) plugin development is zilch (= poor integration), I
include the URL of the .c file I initially wrote that contains the
function that handles the translation of major-minor numbers to a name,
in case you are interested.

During my brief exposure to disk.c and hddtemp.c, I don't remember
seeing any #include's for stdio.h (my code depends on it). Is this
intentional, and if yes why? Maybe to reduce a possible overhead?

Best regards,
  Aggelos

http://agorf.void.gr/transl.c

--