[collectd] 3.10.1 - proposed patch to extend sensors plugin FIXED

Luboš Staněk lubek at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 27 12:51:47 CEST 2006

Florian Forster napsal(a):
> Hi Lubos,
>
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 03:30:53PM +0200, Lubo?? Stan??k wrote:
>> do not trash me, I have been working with several version.
>> This is the final and fixed version!
>
> no problem, I didn't merge anything yet ;) I will merge these changes
> tomorrow or on the weekend. If you find more problems, please just send
> a follow-up patch, i. e. a patch the assumes that your latest patch has
> been applied.
>
> Since I have to finish a project at work I won't have time to test your
> patch throughoughly before the weekend, I'm afraid :/
>
> Regards,
> -octo

Unfortunately, I have found another error.
The sensor_write() selects wrong DS for voltage sensors with old sensor
naming.

Because you have not merged my patch so far, I will rewrite it with the
new plugin_register() and two sensor_write() functions.

Should I send a patch against my previous git copy or apply it to the
current one?

Best regards,
Lubos