[collectd] 3.10.1 - proposed patch to extend sensors plugin
lubek at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 24 19:09:35 CEST 2006
the patch is ready for testing.
I was testing it for several hours and I think the plugin works well.
It is not possible to support both old version of RRDs and new naming.
The patch enables either old behavior (including new features) or the
full featured new one.
- precise sensor feature selection (chip-bus-address/type-feature) in
the ExtendedSensorNaming mode
- more sensor features (finite list)
- honor sensors.conf's ignored
- config Sensor option
- config IgnoreSelected option
- config ExtendedSensorNaming option
- modified DS'es to include proper information about type in the
- /type- differs from yours because of the conflict between the type and
the old DS in the ExtendedSensorNaming mode
- the contrib/collection.cgi is modified to support both modes
The user has the ability to select what mode he will use. He will
benefit from the old as well.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 5879 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mailman.verplant.org/pipermail/collectd/attachments/20061024/70db6b16/collectd-3.10.1-allsensors.patch.bin
More information about the collectd