vserver plugin not collecting any data (was: [collectd] apache: curl_easy_perform failed: Failed writing body)

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Sun Nov 26 10:08:38 CET 2006

Hi Kevin,

On Sat, Nov 25, 2006 at 08:56:19PM -0500, kcheek at umich.edu wrote:
> I'm not sure where to look for problems with the vserver plugin.
> /proc/virtual exists and it contains directories with status
> information for each running vserver.

Uh... this is strange. The only thing that is not reported to syslog is an
error in a snprintf() call. I think this is pretty unlikely to happen as I'm
using a 512 bytes buffer to write to ;-)

Which version of Linux-VServer do you use? Could you please provide the
contents of the files cacct, cvirt and limit of some /proc/virtual/<XID>
directory?

Cheers,

Sebastian "tokkee" Harl
GnuPG-ID: 0x8501C7FC