[collectd] collection.cgi not displaying load.rrd graph

Patrick Wong pawong at versasys.com
Fri Nov 3 22:16:52 CET 2006

Hi Florian,

Where collection.cgi is concerned, with older RRDs.pm, all you get is a
broken image.

When I was able to get collection.cgi to display ALL the graph,
including load.rrd, on another system, I realized the problem was local
to the system, not collectd. Then I run 'updatedb; locate RRDs.pm' and
found that I have two RRDs.pm on the system.

Older RRDs.pm in /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/...  (installed by way of
cpan)
Newer RRDs.pm in /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/...( rrdtool-1.0.49-4.el4.kb
rpm pkg from centos.karan.org)

In my case the site_perl/ takes precedence.

Once I clean out the old RRDs.pm and some other related files things
stared to work.

patrick