[collectd] Patches for the sensors plugin

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Wed Nov 1 11:08:32 CET 2006

Hi Lubos ;)

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 05:00:26PM +0100, Lubo?? Stan??k wrote:
> I am completely new to git. :(

No problem ;) I used the opportunity to extend the description of the
git procedure on collectd's homepage a bit. You can find it here:
<http://collectd.org/development/submitting-patches.shtml>

> I tried to make patches against ls/sensors but it seems that there
> were no changes to the source before.

> I am sending the patches again and also changed files for you to make
> a patch by hand in case my patches will not work again.

Your patches didn't apply again. My suspision is that your MUA
(Thunderbird, apparently) inserts newlines into long lines, effectively
breaking the patch. I've used your changed files to update the
repository.