[collectd] collectd + freebsd 6.1

Saulius saulius.grigaliunas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 11:00:05 CEST 2006

Hello Florian,

Thanks for a quick reply :)

FF> Try running the configure script as follows:
FF>   $ ./configure --with-libstatgrab=/usr/local $OTHER_OPTIONS_FOLLOW

This one returns the same:

Libraries:
    libcurl . . . . . . yes
    libiokit  . . . . . no
    librrd  . . . . . . no (librrd not found)
    lm_sensors  . . . . no
    libstatgrab . . . . no (libstatgrab not found)
    libkstat  . . . . . no (Solaris only)
    libmysql  . . . . . no (libmysql not found)

FF> Alternatively you can do the following (it's more generic and doesn't
FF> rely on certain configure options to be defined:
FF>   $ ./configure CFLAGS='-I/usr/local/include' LDFLAGS='-L/usr/local/lib'

A little more luck with this one, but still no statgrab:

Libraries:
    libcurl . . . . . . yes
    libiokit  . . . . . no
    librrd  . . . . . . yes
    lm_sensors  . . . . no
    libstatgrab . . . . no
    libkstat  . . . . . no (Solaris only)
    libmysql  . . . . . no (libmysql not found)

Any ideas?

--
 Saulius