[collectd] 2 Small problems with collectd

Jan Huijsmans bofh at koffie.nu
Mon Jul 10 15:41:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

Ok, I have to be honest, only 1 problem with collectd exists in my setup. The
swap pluging reports 'nan' as value for the reserved amount of swap. It's bin
this way for a few versions. Can anybody tell me what's wrong in my setup. (I
can't find it) I'm running a debian box with kernel 2.6.17.1 at this moment.

The other problem is caused by my disks (maxtor DM10) and/or hddtemp. The
hddtemp tool reports a temp of 54 * instead of 54 C. Collectd isn't to happy
about this. (not to much of a suprise) Is there a way to tell collectd to
ignote the character trailing the temp?

---

Jan Huijsmans

... cannot activate /dev/brain, no response from main coffee server