[collectd] Version 3.6.0

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Fri Jan 20 11:25:48 CET 2006

Hello everybody,

sorry that the release-cycle has slowed down so much, I meant to get a
lot more done around christmas.. Anyway, I want to release a lot more
often if possible.. And I'll start right now.. ;)

I've just uploaded version 3.6.0 which provides some new features:
- The config file (there's been some discussion last year, if you
  remember ;)
- The `df' plugin (used/free space on disk)
- The `mysql' plugin (commands, handlers and traffic)

The changes needed for the configfile were numerous, so there are many
places where I could have screwn up. That's why I consider this release
more or less unstable and hope for your bug-finding skills ;) Also, I
only provide tarballs and unstable Debian packages.

Also, I've seen that a typo still causes incorrect behavior with the
TERM-signal in 3.5.1. Also, I've fixed a bug in the ping module. I'll
apply these changes to the 3.5.1 and release 3.5.2 tomorrow or whenever
time permits.