[collectd] Version 3.7.2

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Fri Feb 24 17:43:50 CET 2006

> But I am struggling to make
> nice graphs with rrdtool. I am very busy (as usual) so I need
> some more time to get this issue solved.

Somehow the battery-extension for collection.cgi did not make it into 3.7.2.
However, I prepared a package for Debian Sarge that does include the most up
to date version of collection.cgi including support for the battery plugin:

 deb http://debian.tokkee.org/backports sarge collectd

As mentioned before, this "backport" is linked against rrdtool 1.2. So, if
you're running Sarge, you need to install rrdtool 1.2 which is available from
my repository (just add "rrdtool" to the sources.list line above) or
backports.org. Or you just get the current version of collection.cgi from the
subversion repository:

 svn cat \
 https://subversion.verplant.org/collectd/trunk/contrib/museum/collection.cgi \
 > collection.cgi