[collectd] Version 3.7.2

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Thu Feb 23 09:18:37 CET 2006

Hello everybody,

I've uploaded tarballs and Debian packages of version 3.7.2 yesterday.
According to Sebastian the `battery' plugin now works with (his) ACPI
laptop(s).

Werner, if your `charge' values are way to large (about the factor 12),
the values you get are actually `mWh', not `mAh'. If this is the case we
should the `mWh' values by the current voltage (or a fixed ratio of the
ideal voltage?) to get `mAh'. Yes, batteries are weird. But loading them
creates some really pretty graphs :)

Also I've fixed build issues when building without librrd and when using
gcc under Solaris.