[collectd] collectd "backport"

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Wed Feb 15 14:20:41 CET 2006

> I've just created a "backport" of collectd 3.5.2 linked against a backported
> rrdtool 1.2. Simply add the following line to your /etc/apt/sources.list
>
>   deb http://debian.tokkee.org/backports sarge collectd rrdtool

I upgraded those packages to 3.7.1-0tokkee2. If you want to upgrade from 3.5.2
you need to run

  aptitude update
  aptitude install collectd

Simply running "aptitude upgrade" won't work, cuz most of the
collectd-<plugin> packages need to be removed and "aptitude upgrade" will
refuse to do that.

If you want the new collectd-mysql package, you need to (of course) run
"aptitude install collectd-mysql" as well ;-)

Cheers,
Sebastian "tokkee" Harl
GnuPG-ID: 0x8501C7FC
http://tokkee.org/