[collectd] email plugin: Make it possible to build the plugin write-only.

Sun Dec 3 14:24:44 CET 2006

Hi Florian,

On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 10:44:57AM +0100, Florian Forster wrote:
> So far the plugin simply imported `pthread.h'. If this headerfile (or the
> library for that case) was not present, building the plugin would fail. This
> patch makes `libpthread' a soft dependency, i. e. it's only necessary if you
> want to read from the socket. Without `libpthread' being available the plugin
> can still be used in server processes.

Thanks for the patch. I included it into the next branch in my repository.
Upcoming patches (including the config file support for the email plugin
already sent to this list) assume that this patch has been applied.

Cheers,

Sebastian "tokkee" Harl
GnuPG-ID: 0x8501C7FC
http://tokkee.org/