[collectd] First alpha version of SA Plugin

Sat Dec 2 19:41:55 CET 2006

Florian Forster schrieb am Samstag, den 02. Dezember 2006:

Hi Florian,

> thanks for writing this :) Too bad I don't have SpamAssassin myself :/
> But this would almost be worth setting it up ;)
No problem, collectd was on my todo list for a long time, so this was
really a good reason to test it.

> I'll copy the file(s) into the repository within Sebastians email
> branch. It'd be awesome if you could send a short message whenever
> you've changed anything and so I can pull it again, thanks :)
Wow you are fast, since its considered alpha I indeed expect some
(small) changes in the future, if its time to update your tree I will
send you a git patchset.

Thanks
formorer