[collectd] First alpha version of SA Plugin

Sat Dec 2 19:26:26 CET 2006

Hi Alex,

On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 04:11:09PM +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> today I had a little bit time to create a first version the the SA
> plugin that feeds Sebastians email collectd plugin.

thanks for writing this :) Too bad I don't have SpamAssassin myself :/
But this would almost be worth setting it up ;)

I'll copy the file(s) into the repository within Sebastians email
branch. It'd be awesome if you could send a short message whenever
you've changed anything and so I can pull it again, thanks :)

I've changed my `dns' plugin to use threads, instead of two processes
and a pipe. Since now both plugins check for the pthread-stuff I've
merged Sebastian's email branch and my dns branch and pushed them as
`next' to the repository. It's by no means done yet, but maybe someone
wants to take a look or have a try..