[collectd] configure option --with-rrdtool

cydvd at autistici.org cydvd at autistici.org
Fri Apr 7 16:23:55 CEST 2006

Hallo,
thanks to Florian for the documentation about the inclusion of a new
plugin into the source tree; i'm actually trying to write the named
plugin.

I've another little problem in the compile process from sources; all
compiles perfectly, except for the rrdtool support.
I've correctly installed rrdtool 1.2.11 from sources, i've tried to
specify the configure option "--with-rrdtool=<PATH>" in various way,
specifing the path of the rrdtool sources, the path of the installed
library librrdtool, or the path of the rrtool binaries. In all af those
cases the configure process ends with a (librrd not found), with the
result of the lost creation of the RRDs files during the collecting
process after finishing make process.

Thanks, David