[collectd] collectd's new homepage

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Sun Apr 2 16:22:15 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

collectd's homepage was very simple and actually part of my private
homepage. This was fine, but adding more information would congest the
page, making it next to unreadable. However, I wanted to add more
information, about the plugins, FAQs and development stuff. That's why
I've bought `collectd.org' and extended the homepage a bit.

Redirects for links to the old site exist and will exist for a long
while, but please update links nonetheless. Thank you :)

Of course, any feedback is highly valued and very welcome.

P.S.: I assume it looks horribly in M$IE, I'll take care of that
      eventually.