[collectd] sme howto questions

Jani Mikkonen jani at mikkonen.org
Thu Oct 27 23:53:32 CEST 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, Hans-Cees Speel wrote:

> 1. I would like to use the latest version of collectd. Would it be
> possible to make a new source-rpm, or even better an rpm for sme-
> compatible centos4/rhe4?

Past few releases there has been problems in the spec file that prevented
the build of rpm without patching.. I havent yet tried the new one one i
get time..

Meanwhile in the other galaxy. I might be able to produce binaries for
redhat. Ive actually been talking with maintainer and have done the
binaries for previous releases for fc3. I have access to few development
machines also where i can build binaries for rh 3.0 (es & as) and i think
there could be even 4.0.. but i have to check back on that..

Anyway, i will be still monitoring the rpm packaging and providing the
binaries when ever possible..

--
give piece a change!
       _\|/_