[collectd] Version 3.2.0 released

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Wed Oct 26 10:53:03 CEST 2005

Good news, everyone!

Today, I've watched futurama for too long, but that's not important. The
important thing is, I've packed and released version 3.2.0. It includes
a patch by Lyonel Vincent to count processes. That only works under
Linux right now, but I'll looking into Solaris soon..

Other than that the problems with the RPM specfile should be fixed and
the Debian init.d file also works with multicast sender AND client on
the same machine..

So go and download the new version, pathetic humans, or morbo will come
and destroy you!

Have fun :)