[collectd] Still few rpm related errors.

Jani Mikkonen jani at mikkonen.org
Mon Oct 17 15:18:46 CEST 2005

> I thought I fixed the problem with the following line, but apparently
> `*.a' isn't enough since there are `*.la' files, too..
> -- 8< --
> rm -f $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_libdir}/%{name}/*.a
> -- >8 --

If this is the case, you should change my patch abit, i just added the 
files .la files into the rpm but if they should not be present, change my 
addition in %files so that those files are removed before the actual rpm 
is made.

give piece a change!

More information about the Collectd mailing list