[collectd] Still few rpm related errors.

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Mon Oct 17 15:07:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 03:58:11PM +0300, Jani Mikkonen wrote:
> As mentioned in private correspondance there was a bug in the
> collectd.spec which prevented building of the rpm binaries in 3.0.0.

I thought I fixed the problem with the following line, but apparently
`*.a' isn't enough since there are `*.la' files, too..
-- 8< --
rm -f $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_libdir}/%{name}/*.a
-- >8 --

> Same problem still exists in the 3.1.0 + there is one new introduced
> with the addition of hddsensors module.

I see :/ I tried building an RPM under Debian (which is possible, just
of little use) but got some exotic errors..

> "Patch" against 3.1.0 spec file is attached in this message that fixes
> these bugs and allows rpm building (atleast on fedora).

Thanks a lot, it'll be in the repository in a minute :) I've identified
some problems with the (Debian) init.d-file, so I'll release 3.1.1
soon..