[collectd] The (upcoming) release of version 3.3.0

Hans-Cees Speel hanscees at hanscees.com
Sun Nov 6 14:23:47 CET 2005

Hi,

When you make such a module, do you also include them in
collection.cgi? Because in version 3.2 the module "processes" did not
work in collection.cgi.

Do you have a planning for re-writing or documenting collection.cgi?

You see in sme I would like to make some script that logs dns and
smtp traffic to rrd. But in that case I would have to extend the
script.

greetings

Hans-Cees

Hans-cees Speel @ http://www.hanscees.com