[collectd] The (upcoming) release of version 3.3.0

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Sat Nov 5 13:06:54 CET 2005

Hello everybody,

since I spent several hours yesterday to get libtool to act the way I
want I didn't get as far as I hoped :/ I'll explain below what the issue
was.

So this is where I'm at:
- The serial module seems to be working. It's Linux only at the
  moment.
- The nfs module is working fine under Linux, but the Solaris code I
  added is not working yet. It'll be disabled in this release and I'll
  release another version as soon as I get that working..
- The tape module compiles and doesn't crash. I don't have a tape device
  to test is though..

I'll test all of that some more tomorrow and then pack the release. You
can consider the current state of the svn to be something like a release
candidate..