[collectd] nfs client stats

Jason Pepas cell at ices.utexas.edu
Thu Nov 3 15:47:38 CET 2005

Thanks for the quick responsiveness on this one.  My hope was to get
some stats started here at work before the end of the week, and now I
get to do exactly that :)

Hmm, I have 32 operations for nfs4.  I am running the 2.6.11 kernel, but
I wonder if Mandrake has applied some extra nfsv4 patches...

-jason pepas