[collectd] collectd version 3.5.0 has been released

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Fri Dec 16 16:16:54 CET 2005

Hello everybody,

I've just linked the new version 3.5.0 on the homepage. The new version
features the new `users' plugin by Sebastian and improvements in the
`cpu' and `load' plugin. The RRD-file directory and PID-file location
can now be set at compile time, something that has become so
self-evident to me that I was surprised to see that it wasn't possible
in previous versions..

Thanks to Niki and Sebastian for contributing to this release and,
important to me though not directly connected to _this_ release,
everyone who participated in the discussions on the mailing list :)