[collectd] users plugin

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Mon Dec 5 23:35:18 CET 2005

> i remember some older versions of solaris (sol8?) had problems
> with [uw]tmp{x}?.

Do you remember what kinds of problems occured?

> there is getutxent and getutent (at least on solaris9). so you might
> check the function in configure.in as well...

Well, Florian already added a check for utmpx.h and getutxent to configure.in.
I'm going to add a check for the non-"x"-versions as well, but will prefer the
"x"-versions if both are available. Do you know of any system that only has
the non-"x"-versions? In any other case this check should not be necessary.

Cheers,
--
Sebastian "tokkee" Harl
GnuPG-ID: 0x8501C7FC