[yaala] problem with bind9 querylog

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Fri May 5 06:15:02 CEST 2006

Hello Thomas,

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 02:15:45PM +0200, Thomas Baumann wrote:
> I just found yaala, and it works for the common logtype as expected.
> But when I change the line to "logtype: 'Bind9';" following errors
> occur and no output is generated.

I'll have a look at that problem in the next days. I don't have any
sparetime before the weekend though, sorry :/

> lib/Yaala/Data/Setup.pm: Field 'file' not provided by parser. Ignoring it.
> lib/Yaala/Data/Setup.pm: No valid fields found. Ignoring this select-statement.

This looks like a bug in yaala, not your logfile (i.e. a change in the
logfile format).

> This email and any attachments are confidential and are
> intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
> intended recipient of this email and have received it
> in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
> email and then delete it from your system.

Hope you don't mind that your message will be saved to a (public)
archive.. If you do, encrypt your message next time and send it directly
to me, my PGP-KeyID is 0x91523C3D.