[yaala] problem with bind9 querylog

Thomas Baumann tom at tiri.li
Thu May 4 14:15:45 CEST 2006

Hello list,

I just found yaala, and it works for the common logtype as expected.
But when I change the line to "logtype: 'Bind9';" following errors
occur and no output is generated.

"
lib/Yaala/Data/Setup.pm: Field 'file' not provided by parser. Ignoring it.
lib/Yaala/Data/Setup.pm: No valid fields found. Ignoring this select-statement.
lib/Yaala/Data/Setup.pm: Field 'host' not provided by parser. Ignoring it.
lib/Yaala/Data/Setup.pm: No valid fields found. Ignoring this select-statement.
lib/Yaala/Data/Setup.pm: Field 'status' not provided by parser. Ignoring it.
lib/Yaala/Data/Setup.pm: No valid fields found. Ignoring this select-statement.
lib/Yaala/Data/Core.pm: Unavailable aggregation requested: ``requests''.
Returning 0.
lib/Yaala/Data/Core.pm: Unavailable aggregation requested: ``requests''.
Returning 0.
"

My querylog looks like this:
14-Mar-2006 17:44:26.225 client 127.0.0.1#53: query: www.sozmuzik.com IN A +E
14-Mar-2006 17:44:30.035 client 127.0.0.1#53: query: www.acquisa.de IN A +E
14-Mar-2006 17:44:31.695 client 194.97.3.83#51126: query:
132.63.55.194.in-addr.arpa IN PTR -E

Hope you can help me.

Thanks for your early reply in advance.

Thomas.
--
Thomas Baumann
Dipl.-Betriebswirt (BA)

tiri.li information technology
Postfach 11 01 15
D-64216 Darmstadt
fon +49 (0) 7000 - 66 464 66
fax +49 (0) 70000 - 329 329
http://www.tiri.li

This email and any attachments are confidential and are
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email and have received it
in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
email and then delete it from your system.