[collectd] lua plugin

Florian Forster octo at collectd.org
Wed Nov 24 18:07:11 CET 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:20:10PM +0100, Florian Forster wrote:
> no problem ;) While I still don't particularly *like* autoconf, I at
> least learned to work with it. I'll look into it as soon as I find
> some time for it.

I've done some improvements to the build system and the plugin itself. I
rebased the commits to the current master branch, so you probably have
to (re)set your branch to there instead of merging the changes.

I didn't take a close look yet, but it appears the build scripts have
changed between Lua 5.0 and 5.1 – from a custom build script to a
pkg-config file. I'll try to incorporate this eventually.

Unfortunately I don't have time to explain my changes in detail, I hope
you'll figure out what I did. As always, I tried to keep the code as
self-explanatory as possible, but this stack based VM doesn't exactly
make this easy :/

Best regards,
—octo
GnuPG: 0x0C705A15