[yaala] Yaala - Postfix

Thu Feb 15 14:45:50 CET 2007

Hi,

I've just installed Yaala version 0.7.3 <http://www.yaala.org/download.html>
via RPM from the webpage and I woul like to use it to analyse
Postfix logs...

This is my selection, select: "count BY
recipient,incoming_host,outgoing_host";

But now when I run yaala with the following command, I keep getting the
following error,

lib/Yaala/Data/Core.pm: Unavailable aggregation requested: ``count''.
Returning 0.
lib/Yaala/Data/Core.pm: Unavailable aggregation requested: ``count''.
Returning 0.Can't call method "png" on an undefined value at
lib/Yaala/Report/GDGraph.pm line 200.

Now I get the same error when i change the Aggregation to bytes...

lib/Yaala/Data/Core.pm: Unavailable aggregation requested: ``bytes''.
Returning 0.
lib/Yaala/Data/Core.pm: Unavailable aggregation requested: ``bytes''.
Returning 0.Can't call method "png" on an undefined value at
lib/Yaala/Report/GDGraph.pm line 200.

Any Ideas?

anyone...