[yaala] problem with bind9 querylog

Thomas Baumann tom at tiri.li
Wed May 10 07:53:50 CEST 2006

My problem is there is no output generated with the file sent to you.
If I use the default (apache log) it works fine.

Any idea to solve the problem (to get output)

Thanks in advance.

Thomas.

--
Thomas Baumann
Dipl.-Betriebswirt (BA)

tiri.li information technology
Postfach 11 01 15
D-64216 Darmstadt
fon +49 (0) 7000 - 66 464 66
fax +49 (0) 70000 - 329 329
http://www.tiri.li

This email and any attachments are confidential and are
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email and have received it
in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
email and then delete it from your system.