[yaala] Sendmail parser, v1.1

Florian Forster yaala@verplant.org
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 10:39:20 +0200

--qhD8kUEc5MK9MdKG

sorry that it took me so long to answer your mail, but I wanted to do
things right and didn't have enough time on my hands before today..

On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 07:45:16PM +0700, qMax wrote:
> some improved version.
> it now can stat not only "sent" messages,
> but also rejected/timeouted/etc by some reason.

Thank you very much for your contribution :) I've changed some minor
things (added some more formatting to the POD and changed the keys in
$::EXTRA to english). Please take a look if I got all this right, then
I'll pack a new release..

http://svn.verplant.org/yaala/trunk/lib/Yaala/Parser/Sendmail.pm

One of the thing I wanted to fix (and which I have fixed) was to move
yaala to an svn-repository. This has happened now and everyone is free
to check out <svn://svn.verplant.org/yaala/trunk>.

qMax, if you want write-acces to the repository please contact me in a
private email.

Thanks again, and a nice weekend :)
-octo
--=20