[yaala] Re: yaala digest, Vol 1 #46 - 2 msgs

Florian Forster yaala@verplant.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:45:18 +0200

--+pHx0qQiF2pBVqBT

Hi ;)

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 12:16:08PM +0200, Arjuna Del Toso wrote:
> http://tagliamento.sci.uniud.it/~deltoso/yaala/

Actually that's how the ``classic'' output module is supposed to work.
However, it's not usefull to only select one field per select-statement.
I'd rather try something like this (untested though):
-- config --
select: "requests BY date, hour, file, host, status, os, browser";
select: "requests, bytes BY date, hour";
-- config --

However, I guess you should try the ``Combined'' output module since I
think it'll more precisely match your needs ;)

In case you're curious: The percentage is relative to each value of a
field. Take ``hour =3D=3D 08'' for example: Since you have no second
criteria (like ``date'', eg) it is obvious that all (ie. 100%) of the
requests match <no criteria>..

I know part of the confusion if due to my inability to explain this in
simple yet acurate terms for which I am sorry. If anyone thinks he/she
is better in doing this you're welcome to write something for me to
point at ;)

--=20

--+pHx0qQiF2pBVqBT

--+pHx0qQiF2pBVqBT--