[yaala] graphs

Florian Forster yaala@verplant.org
Thu, 29 May 2003 11:08:00 +0200

--k1lZvvs/B4yU6o8G

Hi :)

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 09:46:01AM +0100, John Smith wrote:
> I seem to be unable to get any graphical output (using
> 0.6.4), Combined output, Ncsa parsing.
>=20
> Thought there might me a switch in the config file,
> but just two lines for graph size at the bottom.

You should not have to configure anything, actually.. All you need to do
is install GD::Graph, which you can get at your nearest CPAN-mirror.. I
was thinking about a switch in the config file but more for people who
do have GD::Graph installed but don't want yaala to create graphs..
Well, maybe I'll add one :)

However, if you do have GD::Graph installed and yaala still doesn't
produce any graphical output please let me know so we can debug this :)

Regards,
Florian Forster

--=20

--k1lZvvs/B4yU6o8G