[yaala] yaala 0.6.0

Florian Forster yaala@verplant.org
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:38:11 +0100

--9s922KAXlWjPfK/Q

After coming back from skiing I finally finished yaala 0.6.0. The internal
storing mechanisms have been rewritten from scratch and I like it much
better.

Unfortunately I had to get rid of some features previously included,
because I didn't get to implement them again. So the only
aggregation-function now is to sum everything up.

However, I think that this release is a step forward and I think it is
very stable already.

Oh, I've changed the select-syntax. You might want to read the comments in
the config file.

Have fun :)
-octo

--=20