[yaala] yaala 0.6.7

Florian Forster yaala@verplant.org
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 18:11:18 +0200

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

Hi there :)

I have fixed two problems with yaala and put version 0.6.7 on the
homepage. The changes are as follows:

1) yaala will not change into it's own directory before loading any
libraries. So it's now possible to run yaala from anywhere (think
cronjob ;).

2) An option named ``print_graphs'' has been added. If it is set to
``false'' it will not generate graphs even if GD::Graph is installed
(pretty straight forward, eh?! *grin*). If it is set to ``true'' and
GD::Graph is not installed, it will say so. The default behavior doesn't
change, though (i.e. to check wether GD::Graph is installed and act
accordingly).

Also, for the first time I've packet an RPM for yaala. However, I'm no
RPM-expert at all, so if you find anything that is different than you'd
expect, please tell me. The RPM puts the perl-stuff to /var/lig/yaala
and writes it's output to /var/www/html/usage once a day. I've tested it
with RedHat 7.2, 7.3 and 9.

Okay, can't think of anything else.. Have a nice weekend :)
Florian Forster

--=20

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z--