[yaala] Re: yaala digest, Vol 1 #29 - 3 msgs

newman yaala@verplant.org
Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:21:23 -0300

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
  <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1">
<body text="#000000" bgcolor="#ffffff">
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am loving this software, right now I did some reports that I was
dreaming to have here. Also I included ident on squid parser, I did he
following inserts on Squid.pm:<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'hierarchycode' =&gt; 'key',<br>
-&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'ident'&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =&gt; 'key',<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'bytes'&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =&gt; 'agg:bytes',<br>
... &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; my %combined=(<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'hierarchycode' =&gt; uc ($hierarchy_code),<br>
-&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'ident'&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =&gt; uc ($ident),<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'peer'&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =&gt; $origin_host,<br>
After that I did report with user information, as I use squid with
select: "requests, bytes BY ident WHERE date =~ 2003-07-03"; <br>
returning&nbsp; this<br>
Ident <br>
Aggregation &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Requests &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bytes <br>
NEWMAN &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 4302 11.9% &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6385.7 kByte 2.4% <br>
XXXXX2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 35 0.1% &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 51.4 kByte 0.0% <br>
XXXXX3 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 30 0.1% &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 690.8 kByte 0.3% <br>
XXXXX4 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 440 1.2% &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 5400.2 kByte 2.1% <br>
Which is very important information for me. I will be great if you
could insert this on the next release.<br>
Now I will start with apache logs.<br>
Thank you,<br>
Florian Forster wrote:<br>
<blockquote type="cite" cite="mid20030703152100.E1370@huhu.franken.de">
  <pre wrap="">On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 09:56:20AM -0300, newman wrote:
  <blockquote type="cite">
    <pre wrap="">    Thank you very much, you are right, my perl is 5.8.0. I changed to 
an old machine with perl v 5.6.0 and everything worked fine.
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
Ok, good to know. The problem seems to be the negated character classes,
such as qr/[^\s:]+/ to match a domain name (without port, if present).
However, I have not been able to reproduce this bug with a very simple
test script.. I'll see if I can find any information on that issue..

I hope to come up with some sort of workaround for the next release.

Regards :)
Florian Forster