[yaala] yaala 0.5.3

Florian Forster yaala@verplant.org
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:15:26 +0100

--HJ7DkX9BXQhna2ov

Hi there :)

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 06:47:20PM +0600, =ED=C1=CB=D3 wrote:
> In fact, 0.5.3 is unworkable absolutely.
> It calculates wrong numbers and works unbearable slow.

Yep, it is :(

> I think finally it's a dead brench in evolution...
> The only it is worth to left is main module and parsers.

I'm not sure wether we should move back all the way to 0.4.2. I think the
most important thing is a good (think: fast and flexible, yet reliable)
internal data-storage. I'm having a general idea what it should look like,
but I didn't get to code it yet.

To you patch(es): I didn't look at them yet, since I'll have an important
meeting in an hour, but I'll apply and publish them tonight. Thanks :)

--=20

--HJ7DkX9BXQhna2ov

--HJ7DkX9BXQhna2ov--