[yaala] Problems...

Florian Forster yaala@verplant.org
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:28:07 +0200

--7a4X6VOqfbl9xMrG

Hi :)

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 11:04:20AM +0200, Federico Lombardo wrote:
> Yaala latest version on a squid log format.

Uhm, how big is that file? I don't have any squid logs larger than 25
megabytes and therefore couldn't test yaala in that situation..

> My config is:
> select: "requests BY client, date, hierarchycode, hour, httpstatus, metho=
d,
> mime, peer, protocol, resultcode, server";

> Is my configuration issue ?

Well, doing a report on client AND server sure does result in huge files
and needs a lot of memory. However, unless your logfiles are very big,
it should work. It took me about 60 seconds to run that configuration
using a 20 MB squid log on an old Pentium II..

So could you do me a favour please? Set the $::DEBUG variable (in the
file `yaala', line 26 or close..) to '0x0070', run yaala again and send
the output to me.. Thanks :)

Regards,
octo

--=20